1. Helmets are mandatory while OHV is in motion.
2. No alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed on MMA property.
3. Observe all park boundary signs and fencing.
4. Crossing Highway 45 or riding the right-of-way is strictly prohibited!
5. Riders must remain on marked MMA maintained trails.
6. No hunting is allowed in the park.
7. No fighting, loud vulgar language, or any inappropriate behavior.
8. No children under the age of 12 can ride without ADULT supervision.
9. No riding in parking area. Speed limit is 5 mph.
1. No dangerous or controlled substances on MMA properties.
2. Do Not Litter! "Pack It In, Pack It Out."
3. Crossing HWY 45 to ride the Bonita Lake side is strictly prohibited!
4. Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals.
5. Use tree straps when winching.
6. Passengers are allowed unless it is a violation of manufactures’ safe operating procedures.
7. Do not ride alone. Accidents or break-downs can occur at anytime.
8. Be courteous of other members, park officials, and local law enforcement on and off trails.
9. Know your limitations and do not exceed the capabilities of your vehicle.
10. Pets must be kept on a leash or in a pet carrying case at all times.
11. All vehicles must operate in a manner to avoid incidents and/or accidents while in the park.
12. NO GLASS CONTAINERS are allowed in the park.
13. No firearms allowed on the premises.
14. Your OHV should have appropriate equipment to operate on the rough terrain in the park.
15. The park is neither liable nor responsible for damage, loss, or theft of personal property.
The Meridian OHV Park is located in an area bordered by Highway 45 Bypass on the West, the Meridian Police Department/Homeland Security Training Facility on the North, and Lakeview Golf Course on the South and East. Some boundaries in our park also border privately owned land.
All Meridian OHV Park boundaries are clearly marked boundary signs. Some boundaries that have become problem area have boundary signs and orange fencing. It is critical that all MMA members respect theses areas. If you are unsure of these boundaries, please contact an MMA board member for clarification before entering.
The Meridian Police Department/Homeland Security Training Facility is our most critical boundary. There is now a clear cut lane the width of a road cut between the park and the training facility. This lane also has boundary sings. This lane is the boundary and must not be crossed.
The Meridian Police Department/Homeland Security Training Facility has a live firing range that is active 7 days a week. The firing range is used for training during the week and it is used by the Meridian Gun Club on the weekends. This range includes a high powered riffle range that is often used for Sniper and SWAT training. If you are unsure of designated riding area, please contact an MMA board member for clarification!
The Meridian OHV Park also has maps available that will assist you in knowing our park and it's boundaries.